Terms and Conditions
Who we are
Freedom Finance is a trading style of Freedom Finance Ltd. We are a consumer
credit broker who offers solutions in the personal finance market. We believe
in offering customers a better way to shop for a loan than the standard
comparison model. We don't offer headline rates to those customers who won't
qualify for them. Our unique 'soft credit search' technology and years of
experience in the loans market ensure customers have the best possible
journey from the moment they start their loan application right through to
getting the funds in their bank account. This means that you can be sure
that you the customer are at the heart of what we do as a business.
What is our registered address?
Freedom Finance Ltd, Atlantic House, Atlas Business Park, Simonsway,
Manchester. M22 5PR. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 06297533.
Who regulates us?
We are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our Data Protection Register number is Z120757X. The data controller is Freedom Finance Ltd.
Freedom Finance Ltd is committed to keeping your information private. By your
'information' we mean any information about you or anyone
associated with you that you or a third party provides to us, as a result of
the application process.
Consent, information usage and sharing
By proceeding you are confirming that you have consent of all persons named
on the application to act and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf
and in doing so give consent to us, our lenders and associated brokers to
process your and their data in the ways described below;
- In order to provide the service you have requested we will process your information and share it with our panel of lenders, other brokers and any other third party we believe may be able to help you.
- In order to assess creditworthiness, verify identities, prevent financial crime and so we can find the right lender for your circumstances, we and our lenders may perform 'soft' credit searches (quotation searches) on you and anyone to whom you are financially linked which only those searched will be able to see.
- If you choose to proceed with a loan we find for you, your selected lender may perform a 'hard' credit search (application search) again this will be to verify credit worthiness, verify identities and prevent financial crime. In this instance the credit reference agency will add the details of this search to those who are searched records which can be seen by them and other organisations that make searches and who may use it to help make credit decisions, to prevent financial crime or to trace debtors.
- Information held about applicants by credit reference agencies may already be linked to records related to one or more of your partners or members of your household. For the purpose of this application you may be treated as financially linked and the application may be assessed with reference to any 'associated' records.
- To identify you when you contact us.
- To satisfy legal and regulatory obligations placed upon us.
- To perform statistical analysis, system testing and research, with the aim of improving our service.
- To consider and implement business, products and technology developments.
- Unless you ask us not to, both we and other carefully selected organisations may contact you by telephone, letter, fax, e-mail, SMS or other social media to offer other products which are felt may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted with such offers then please opt out on our application or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of loan quotes
- Freedom Finance Ltd takes every care to ensure the accuracy of the loan quotes which are based on the latest information available from the lenders at that time. However, the lenders on the panel reserve the right to change APR rates and underwriting criteria at any time and without notice. This may result in a change to the loan offered to you or may result in the loan offer being withdrawn.
- The accuracy of the loan quotes depends upon the accuracy of the information you have provided. Freedom Finance Ltd and the lenders on the panel will conduct checks to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided. If information you have provided changes as a result of these checks, the original loan offer may be changed or withdrawn.
- The expected time periods from submitting your application to receiving your loan funds are only a guide. Any delay in the returning of your loan documents, proof of income or identification and/or delays with any third party we or the lender need to contact in order to process your application, may result in your application taking longer to complete.
How do we maintain your information?
Freedom Finance Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
We use industry standard methods to ensure that all the information you provide
via this site is secure. When it reaches us, we then store it on secure servers
so that it can only be viewed by authorised personnel. We will only collect
personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to
serve our legitimate business purposes. if we do transfer it outside the EEA,
the information may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for
us or one or more suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things,
the fulfilment of services, the processing of the application details, and the
provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree
to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably
necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance
Review, correction and deletion of information we hold.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is
incorrect, should you wish to check what information we hold or have your personal
information removed from our records, please contact us by e-mail at
we will be happy to review, update or remove as appropriate. We will keep your
information unless you ask us to remove it.
If you write to us and pay a fee you have the right of access to your information
held by us. Write to us at Customer Services, Freedom Finance Ltd, Atlantic House,
Atlas Business Park, Simonsway, Manchester, M22 5PR.
How we earn our money?
We do not charge any up-front fees for our service. Our income is derived from
commissions paid by the lenders and other third parties we deal with for any
successful introduction we make. . In addition a broker and lender fee may be
charged upon completion of a loan. This fee will be reflected in the APR applied
to your loan and included in any monthly payment you are quoted.
How to give feedback or make a complaint.
Your opinion is very important to us. Listening to your views helps us develop
our company ethos of having customers at the heart of what we do! Please e-mail us
any feedback you may have.
We all make mistakes and if we do get something wrong we want to know about it so
we can put it right. We treat all complaints very seriously and promise to deal
with them fairly and promptly, and in many cases we will resolve them straight
away. If you have a complaint please contact us by writing to the Compliance Dept.
at the above address, via e-mail or telephone us on 0161 498 7739.
Freedom Finance Ltd will try to resolve any complaint with you. However if you are
unhappy with our final response or we are unable to issue our final response
within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint you can refer your complaint to the
Financial Ombudsman Service. You can get more information about them at the
following link; http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm
What law is applicable to your contract with us?
In legal disputes, the Law of England will apply. As required by law, please
note any terms and conditions of your application and agreements will be in
English, governed by the laws of England and Wales and we will communicate with
you in English.
How do we use third party websites?
Our website may contain links to sites operated by persons outside Freedom Finance
Ltd. These terms and conditions do not apply to those websites. We are not
responsible for the privacy practices, content, or the products and services
provided through those sites. We do not accept any responsibility for such third
party website, including without limitation for their accuracy, security, the products
or services which they offer or for any information which is collected through them.
You are responsible for reviewing and abiding by the privacy policies and website
terms and conditions of such third party websites.
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Freedom Finance Ltd does not accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
- This website is owned by Freedom Finance Ltd and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Freedom Finance Ltd at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury of financial loss of any kind.
- You agree that you will not use this website to:
- Commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
- Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website; including carrying out any hacking activity;
- Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- Permit any third party to do any of the above.
- While we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- We are interested in protecting your personal information and we only use your personal information in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Freedom Finance Ltd for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
- Freedom Finance Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. We may at any time, at the discretion of the site's management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses - this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This site is controlled and operated by Freedom Finance Ltd from the United Kingdom. Freedom Finance Ltd makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or any other aspect of this website please contact us at:
Freedom Finance Ltd
Atlas Business Park
Tel: 0161 498 7739
Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes